Thursday 18 August 2011

Fred Weasley love story (3)

Because i'm happy i am posting 2 chapters tonight!

hope you like this one <3333







Chapter  3…..
Classes where boring,  I felt horrible like shouldn’t be doing school, but what can I do?  Nothing so I tried to stay away from Fred as much as I could. I knew he knew something was going on but he gave me my space, only talking to be when he needed to or if I talked to him first.
This was making me feel even worse, I shouldn’t be doing this to him, he was my boyfriend. I should be able to trust him, which I do. But I knew something was going to happen at this event, I wasn’t looking forward to it. My uncle was going to come back…  everyone was in danger but there was nothing I can do, no one knew I was his niece’s so I couldn’t worn anyone, I wouldn’t go to the old man aka the headmaster. He would lose it and probably kick me out of this school.
That’s why I was feeling like shit, that’s why I was trying to keep Fred away for abit in till I decide what I should do.   It was killing me, by the end of the day I lost my house 10 points, everyone was pissed at me everyone but Fred and George. George knows about me and Fred’s fight last night, only because h walked in on me screaming at him.
At dinner I sat very close to Fred, he had his arm around my shoulders and I was whispering to him, I finally let him in again and we were very close……. Again. I said I was so sorry and well he was a very forgiving person… well most of the time. That’s why I love him… well one of the reasons.
As I looked at Harry Potter, I noticed he was looking at Malfoy, a evil glare in both of the boys faces, Malfoys father was very close to my father, he was in his inner circle so was snape. That’s why Snape doesn’t go after me, he knows now evil I can get.
Yep anyways Fred and I were sitting whispering to each other when the headmaster started to talk, I wasn’t even listening, it didn’t bother me. He was going on and on and all I wanted to do is Go back to the dorm and sit by the fire with Fred.. and do homework.
I saw a weird looking man at the teacher table, I never seen him before, he was ugly “ This is the new defence agents the dark arts teacher,  mr hope. ( I didn’t know the tachers name so if you could please tell me ill really appreciate it J)
Then the sky went crazy lighting thunder was heard, everyone went crazy MR hope stopped it call and the headmaster called everyone to stop. Mr. hope drank something  out of this thing, “ what o you think he drank?”
“ I have no idea, but I don’t think its pumpkin  juice…” Fred said
“ hes so damn ugly, why would headmaster want him as a teacher?”
“ who knows Sam, headmaster only lets in the best teachers… okay that’s a lie…” he said
“ ahah yea… there was a new messed up teachers here…”
2 mothes later….  The start of the event….
Today at dinner headmaster was going to bring out the goblet of fire and the new schools were coming.  Then people would start putting their names into the  goblet, I knew Fred and George were up something but they wouldn’t tell me. whatever







Hope you like it!!

love 

Lucy <3333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment